Wednesday, July 9, 2014

House Vyre Heavy Myrmidon - Retribution of Scyrah Warmachine quick Unbox and thoughts



House Vyre Myrmidon


1 of 2 options for Heavy myrmidon kits for the Retribution of Scyrah faction, this chap has all the requisite components to assemble and field one of 3 possible variants. the Sphinx, the Banshee and the Daemon. I have played none of these, so any insight into their field utility is going to be entirely baseless, so let's not waste anyones time.


 


I gutted the box and displayed innards. Standard Privateer Press set up, components are clipped from sprue and baggied up in no discernable order or association. The trio of stat cards for each of the variants means you could theoretically magnetise the kit and be able to field the most suitable Myrmidon for that game's matchup. I am not that person... I will likely assemble the 'Banshee' version and be done with it. As I mentioned earlier, I'll open up the components and have a closer look soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment